Klavikat is positioned among medium length haircuts and, one might say, occupies one of the first positions in this rating. Without a doubt, the clavicat has become the most requested haircut in hairdressers among women who want medium length hair, and today we want to focus on the dress clavicette. We tell you everything!
End Widget Video
What is an exposed keycap?
“The clavicut cut shown is a variation of the clavicut cut, which is characterized by its length reaching to the collarbone. The main difference between them is that clavicut layered includes thin layers or gradients to add movement and texture to the hair”, the experts at Alfaparf Milano explain to us. This style is ideal for those who want to maintain a medium length, but at the same time are looking for a more dynamic and light style.
What does bob haircut mean?
Volumetric haircut means volume removal or weight in certain areas of the hair. The experts explain that “special scissor techniques are used to cut the hair to different lengths, creating thin layers. This allows the hair to move more easily and look lighter and airier.
A bob cut is especially beneficial for people with thick or heavy hair as it helps reduce volume and makes styling easier.”
10 trendy haircuts for show
Now that we have told you exactly what this haircut consists of, we want to share with you 10 options so that you can choose the one that best suits your hair type.
- The Clavicut sported soft layers. This haircut combines clavicle length with soft edgy layers that give movement and texture to the hair.
- Exposed bangs and stepped layers. A clavicat haircut with bouffant bangs and tiered layers on the sides creates a modern and sophisticated look.
- The Clavicut sported long layers at the ends. This style features a layered collarbone cut with long layers at the ends, which gives the hair lightness and movement.
- The Clavicut sported short, textured layers. For a more edgy look, you can opt for short, textured layers with a puffy neckline for a bold, edgy look.
- Clavicut sported long bangs and soft layers. For a romantic and feminine look, you can combine the clavicle cut with long bangs and soft layers in the rest of your hair.
- Bob Clavicut flaunted. If you prefer a shorter haircut, the clavicat haircut is for you. This haircut with thin layers gives the hair volume and movement.
- Front clavicle with uneven layers. An edgier and more modern look can be achieved with updo hairstyles and uneven layers throughout the hair, creating a stylish asymmetrical effect.
- The Clavicut sported a gradient effect. This cut combines a clavicle with a gradient effect at the ends for a soft and natural look.
- The medium-length, clavico style hair is embellished with textured layers. Versatile and easy to maintain, the mid-length bob features textured layers that give movement and volume to the hair.
- The Clavicut was flaunted with plies marked on the front. This style incorporates heavy layers at the front of the hair, creating a flattering frame around the face and adding a touch of flair to the bob.
In the gallery we will show you examples of each of these 10 trendy haircuts for show. Which one do you prefer?
Scheme: FAQ Page
Front clavicat with soft layers
The exposed keyboard adjusts to the face, color and hair type in front of us. “For example, if the client has a rounder face, like Scarlett, then ideally make a clavic with a part in the middle and without much volume. And if, on the contrary, the face is more elongated, we will play with the hair to provide volume on the sides, as we would with thinner hair,” says hairdresser Juandiegoteo.
Klavikat with side bangs and checkerboard layers
As the name suggests, it is characterized by staying at the level of the collarbone. Its version with fringed bangs and staggered layers is one of the most rejuvenating.
Clavicut exposed with long layers at the ends
You can also opt for clavics with long layers at the ends so as not to lose volume at the top of the hair.
Clavicut exposed with short coats
The most daring choose a front collarbone with short layers (in most cases also accompanied by a front bangs).
Clavicut bouffant with long bangs and soft layers
We love this version of the clavicle bouffant with long bangs and soft layers as it allows for a casually chic result.
Bob Clavicut exposed
If you want to cut your hair a bit, we recommend the flaunted clavicat bob. It feels great on all face types!
Front clavicle with uneven layers
There are those who prefer the variant of the clavicle with uneven layers to get a mane with movement and size.
Clavicut with gradient effect
If what you’re looking for is to “lighten up” your hair by adding volume and removing weight, bet on the degraded effect clavicat on display.
exposed keyboard with textured layers
One of the most modern and flattering versions of the clavicot on display is the layered texture.
Clavicut exposed with marked plies in front
And if what you’re looking for is extra volume around the contours of your face, a front layered clavicle is the way to go.
END: Slick Gallery