- What is jade and what is it for?
- What power does a jade stone have? spiritual blessings
- healing properties of jade
- How to meditate with jade?
- types of jade
- What is the significance of jade?
- What color of jade is more expensive?
Have you ever held a jade stone in your hands? Its beauty is comparable only to the great spiritual power that this precious mineral hides. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to have one at home, you should not think about it.
Today we are going to tell you all about jade, its benefits, healing properties and how to use it to align your chakras. Ready?
End Widget Video
What is jade and what is it for?
Jade is a precious stone Consists of two minerals, jade and jadeite. The union of these two minerals gives rise to a wide variety of shades, from pistachio to white, passing through different varieties of green.
As you understand, therefore the most characteristic of this gemstone is its greenish color. In addition, after polishing, an intense gloss and transparency is achieved with it. All this makes it a highly valued mineral in the jewelry world.
But the matter does not end there. In addition to being the protagonist of all kinds of ornaments and ornaments, jade has valuable energy properties. In many cultures, it is used as a healing stone to treat kidney pain. This is due to the fact that it contains jade, whose name comes from the Greek word “nephros” which means “kidney”.
Except, This gemstone is believed to have calming properties., which allow their owner to relax, thereby recharging their vital energy. With all this, jade rollers are very common, which are used to stimulate blood circulation in the skin and for therapeutic massage.
What power does a jade stone have? spiritual blessings
In popular culture, jade is associated with purity, wisdom and good luck. That is why many healers recommend it as a protective amulet that helps to achieve balance.
Jade is also considered a calming stone. It radiates positive energy that she manages to calm those around hermaking problems less significant.
Combining all this with its healing properties, we find ourselves with a stone closely associated with balance between body and mind. Essential for anyone who wants to achieve peace through meditation, as we will tell you later.
Other benefits that jade offers us are related to the heart. It is believed that this stone associated with the heart chakracan facilitate communication and empathy, making it easier for us to connect with others.
healing properties of jade
In addition to its many benefits on an emotional level, jade has a number of health benefits. properties healers have used for centuries for the treatment of ailments.
We remember that none of these practices can replace the care and treatment of a specialist.
Between physical benefits of jadestand out:
- Relaxes the nervous system, improving stressful or anxious situations.
- It helps with blood circulation.
- Reduces wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
- Stimulates the lymphatic drainage system.
- Helps to remove toxins.
How to meditate with jade?
Jade stone is associated with the heart chakra.. When this is blocked, the energy cannot flow freely through our body. Consequently, we may feel lonely, angry, hopeless, and sad. That is why it is important to unlock the energy by being able to bridge the gap that we open between ourselves and those around us.
One possible practice for unblocking this chakra is related to jade. You can meditate with this stone on your chest, concentrating on receiving energy from the environment and redirecting it throughout the body. Breathe, observe your thoughts and feelings and accept them.
When you have used Jade several times in these practices, be sure to clean and recharge it. For this remember to soak it in a bowl of salt overnight. When you wake up, you will have to put it under the sun for a few hours. You can also recharge Jade with the light of a full moon.
types of jade
While we all have a very specific type of stone, when we think of jade, it’s not the only one. By its color jade is divided into:
- green jade: This is the most common and also one of the most valuable. It has a light green color, with a soft and smooth texture.
- white jade: This is a rare type, so its value is usually very high. It is considered a symbol of purity and harmony.
- red jade: Rarely found, so usually expensive in jewelry. Its color is intensely reddish and the texture is smooth and translucent.
- black jade: This type of jade is rare and mysterious. It is a symbol of strength in many cultures. Its texture is usually smooth and shiny.
- blue jade: Probably one of the most beautiful jade. It has a sky blue color and a smooth translucent texture.
- pink jade: Has a soft and very sweet shade, very close to pink.
- yellow jade: The color is light, almost golden, with yellow tints.
- brown jade: is one of the darkest. It may be brown, but it may also tend to greyish tones.
- dark green jade: It is valued the most and has a rich green color that reminds us of an emerald.
- colorful jade: Has different shades that combine green, red and yellow.
What is the significance of jade?
The origin of the word jade is in Spanish in the 16th century. At that time, it was used as a healing stone for the treatment of the lower abdomen. That’s why they named him flanking stone
That part of the human body, which is located between the last rib and the pelvic bone, is called the side.
The French took the word and the stone, and hence the name “jade”. This is the French version of the nomenclature that was given in Spain.
What color of jade is more expensive?
The most expensive jade is dark green. This is the most valuable color as it is the primary color associated with this stone.
We must keep in mind that green is a mixture of yellow and blue, which is why jade stones are often found that fluctuate between these two hues.
But when you get pure green specimenits price is higher than any other type of jade.
Scheme: FAQ Page