Surely the day when you were told that you were expecting a beautiful girl was one of the most special in your life. But now that you know the baby’s gender, it’s time to think about what it will be called.. Spanish mothers are increasingly opting for the option of finding French names for girls.
If you don’t know what name you can give your daughter, but are you sure you want it to be a french nameYou have come to the right place.
Today we bring you a selection of options that sound good in Spain and that you will love. All of them are very beautiful and fashionable, although some of them are not seen as often as one might expect.. They will surprise you!
End Widget Video
What is the most common female given name in France?
This will surprise you. Or maybe not. The most popular female name in France is none other than Marie.. In total, 1,132,178 women in this country respond to this name.
Second on the list is Claude.. In total, 1,015,463 men and women call themselves this way.
What female name is in fashion?
There are many fashionable French female names. In this list you will find some of the most popular, although if you need a quick answer here are three that are among the most used in France:
girls names in french
Let’s take a look at these 25 French girl names you’ll fall in love with!
- Amelia. It means “work”.
- Chloe. Its meaning is “Flower”.
- Adrienne. “From the City of Hadria”.
- Alice. It means “truth, reality”.
- Angelina. Its meaning is “Angelic”.
- Charlotte. “Warrior.”
- Sophie. It means “wisdom”.
- Bernadette. Its meaning is “brave”.
- Carol. “Strong woman.”
- Celine. It means “heavenly”.
- Clare. Its meaning is “bright or clear”.
- Constance. It means “permanence”.
- Deniz. This refers to Dionysus, the god of wine.
- Eliza. It means “dedicated to God”.
- Marie. “Your Eminence, Excellency”
- Gabriel Its meaning is: “God is my strength.”
- Giselle: means “promise”.
- Isabelle. “Dedicated to God”.
- Colette. It means “victory of the people”.
- Juliet. Its meaning is “little Julia or young, beautiful and lively.”
- Nicole. It means “people of victory”.
- Jolie. “Cute.”
- Patrice. It means “born into the nobility”.
- Valerie. Its meaning is “strength”.
- Vivien. It means “life”.
Looking for more girl names? Here you have modern names, Basque names or Galician names for example.
Scheme: FAQ Page