We at CLARA say we are fans of flared trousers: they stylize the silhouette, visually elongate the legs and are equally elegant and modern. So today we want to tell you how to wear flared trousers in spring and share with you 10 inspiring looks this season. Keep reading!
End Widget Video
But before we start, we take this opportunity to inform you that we have prepared a selection of elegant looks with the main trends of the season.
How to wear flared trousers this spring
- with a raincoat. The trench coat is the outerwear of the off-season, and pairing it with flared trousers seems like a sure hit.
- With denim jacket. The perfect combination to create a modern, youthful and very spring look.
- With striped sweater and jacket. Undoubtedly, a mix of the basics of the wardrobe, with which you can achieve a result of 10.
- total black. The combination of black flared trousers with a jacket of the same color will be a sure hit.
- double denim. Double denim is the main trend of this season. If you want to go all the way, this is for you!
- monochrome look. You will get the visual effect of a slim silhouette.
- With a t-shirt or blouse tucked in. Wearing a shirt inside trousers also stylizes the silhouette and elongates the legs.
- In the key of boho-chic. Boho style is the main trend of this season, and we love it!
- With studs and belt. For an evening look, there is nothing better than a combination of flared trousers, studs and a belt.
In the gallery, we will show you 10 inspiring images that are a prime example of how to wear flared trousers in spring.
How to wear flared trousers: with a raincoat
Maria Pombo opts for pairing flared jeans with a trench coat and cowboy boots. We love the result!
How to wear flared pants: With a denim jacket
We also like the idea of pairing black flared trousers with a denim jacket as we head into the break. Result? Elegant and casual look.
How to wear flared pants: With a striped sweater and jacket
We also love this look from Grece Ghanem, where she pairs flare pants with a striped sweater and jacket. Ideal for every day!
How to wear flared pants: total black
Flared trousers visually lengthen the legs, and if you choose a black model, you can enhance the result.
How to Wear Flared Pants: Double Denim
We can confirm that denim is the main fabric of the season. Carmen Gimeno proposes to combine flared jeans with a matching trench coat.
What to wear with flared trousers: a solid color look
Monochromatic looks stylize the silhouette, while light green will be a hit this spring/summer. This outfit is pure inspiration!
How to wear flared trousers: with a tucked-in t-shirt
If you want to visually enhance this effect of elongated legs, we recommend wearing flared trousers with a T-shirt tucked in.
How to wear flared trousers: with a tucked-in shirt
And if you prefer shirts or blouses, don’t worry because you’ll get the same effect. This look is simple, but also elegant in its purest form.
What to wear with flared trousers: in the vein of boho-chic
If you want to join the boho-chic trend this spring, we recommend pairing flared trousers with cowboy boots or ankle boots and a kimono or printed blouse.
How to wear flared pants: With stilettos and a belt
For an evening look, you don’t need anything more than to pair flared jeans with a simple t-shirt or top, stilettos, and a glittery belt. Dance!
END: Slick Gallery