HomeEntertainmentWe checked: Zara jeans that look great for spring sell out every...

We checked: Zara jeans that look great for spring sell out every week.

-

You know very well that jeans are the main clothing that in no season can it be absent from the wardrobe of the most stylish women, and we know which one. Zara’s best selling model for every day: emphasizes any silhouette, thins the waist and hides the hips. To figure out!

Clients see that jeans more flattering influencers They’ve already released them, and now Zara’s operations manager has told us what they are. jeans model that is popular this season. Neither a thin leg, nor a wide leg, nor any other leg that you can imagine.

zw Marine high waist straight jeans These are the best-selling trousers of the star brand Inditex. This is a very flattering option that suits women of all ages and styles. In addition, it looks perfect on all types of silhouettes and is great for styling as it emphasizes the waist and hides the hips.

ZaraZara

Zara

these pants It is available in different colors and shades, so you’ll be able to find the one that best suits your style, plus it’s perfect for completing any type of outfit, from more casual with a sweater to more organized with your favorite top. Whatever your daily plans, we are sure that these jeans will be your best allies.

Do you want to dress well this season in the easiest way? Download the free e-book “Capsule Wardrobe Fall/Winter 2023-2024”. Click here to learn how to create endless looks with minimal clothing.

WHICH ZARA JEANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN A BESTSELLER OF THE SEASON?

ZaraZara

Zara

Zw Marine High Rise Straight Jeans from Zara, €29.95.

ZW Marine High Waist Straight Jeans

We know there’s a good chance you already have these jeans in your closet as a favorite, but if you’re one of the laggards who hasn’t tried them yet, we recommend you grab them ASAP. Here are the features you should know:

  1. Design

    These ankle-length trousers feature a high-rise, wide leg design for a casual style. They are decorated with patch pockets at the back, the hem is finished without seams, and the front closure is with a zipper and a button.

  2. Materials

    This model is made of 99% cotton and the remaining 1% elastane, which gives them elasticity.

  3. Availability and price

    You can shop these perfect jeans on Zara’s website or at your local store. They are priced at €29.95 and are available in a wide range of sizes from 32 to 46.

HOW CAN YOU COMBINE THESE PERFECT JEANS?

Versatile, comfortable, stylish, flattering… you can describe them however you want, but we know you won’t want to take these special jeans off all season. We give you several ideas so that you can combine them, making the most of them and creating the best. looks like:

  • You can wear them with white or pale blue shirt, classic, oversized or trimto achieve success in the office by combining it with sneakers one of those that are in trend to give your look such a touch fashionable in young age.
  • You can also combine them with a more special blouse and blazerto achieve a more elegant style that you can complete with some stilettos or reasonable high heelsto succeed at a special meeting.
  • Another option is to take them with a tweed jacket and loafers with matching socksTo obtain cloth the most gorgeous thing you can finish with a velvet headband or a large bow in the hair.
  • On the other hand, if you prefer look What can you combine with to achieve success in the night plan? with a special top, ankle boots, leather jacket, metal belt and bag..

Source: Clara

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS

Batman – Part 2: Jeffrey Wright as Jim Gordon reveals details about the progress on the sequel Batman – Part 2: Jeffrey Wright as...

Batman. Part 2: Jeffrey Wright and Jim Gordon reveal details about the progress of the sequel. Batman. Part 2: Jeffrey Wright and Jim Gordon...

A 15-year-old teenage girl with PCD was allegedly raped by her stepfather in Sao Joao Bautista

A 15-year-old teenage girl, PCD, was allegedly raped by her stepfather in São João Bautista, in Alto Vale do Itajaí, last Saturday evening (24)....

8 Zara dresses perfect for the April fair and break: they look great and don’t have polka dots, for less than 40 euros

April Fair, Pescaito, Jerez Fair...spring is the time for our favorite events. If you don't want to wear a flamenco dress this year...

Follow us

0FansLike
3,912FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe

Most Popular