Vicky Martin Berrocal She is one of the +50 celebrities who has gained over a million followers on Instagram. The social network has become a fundamental part of the life of the designer, who now also has an interview podcast and writes regularly on the program. AfternoonAR Ana Rosa Quintana on Telecinco.
On her profile on fashion lovers’ favorite social network, the Sevillian shares her looks, beauty tips and even recipes. Without a doubt, it is in the fashion aspect that she stands out with her own style. Vicky Martin Berrocal keeps her style classic, grounded in wardrobe staples, but with a youthful twist to freshen up her look. And in this sense, jeans They are a real fetish for your spacious dressing room.
Types of jeans that Vicky Martin Berrocal loves
Vicky Martin Berrocal’s wardrobe (we know she shares it with her daughter Alba Diaz) has no shortage of jeans. These are clothes that she adores and wears both on special occasions, such as in salons, and in everyday life with sneakers.
- Among his favorites we find mom jeansStraight-fit, high-waisted jeans that especially flatter your figure.
- He also loves wide jeans with a wider leg. And even those who super wide.
- Vicky trend fan for example, jeans with distressed, distressed effects, small front pockets, decorative buttons or distressed hems.
- There is no shortage of them in your wardrobe. skinny jeans which she wears less now, but which are her salvation if she wants to wear high boots.
- Other jeans he loves are jeans from baggy cargo style. And she’s not the only one, Nuria Roca and Paula Echevarria, among other famous people, are doing it.
- It was also indicated on flared mini jeans.
- And he can’t resist some fancy Christmas jeans, with glitter details or rhinestones.
New cargo jeans from Zara.
In her Instagram story, Vicky Martin Berrocal asked her fans if they liked it. your latest purchase at Zara. The modern baggy jeans we want to know everything about.
These cargo jeans go with many trends that are hot in 2023/2024:
Jeans with a mid-rise, front and patch pockets on the back and legs (typical of the cargo style). Belt loops, front zip fastening and metal button. Wide and baggy trousers.
100% cotton denim in a light wash color.
These cargo jeans cost €39.95 (REF: AZUL | 8197/029).
From sizes 32 to 46. Please be warned that this item runs a size larger than usual due to its baggy jeans nature.
More fashionable cargo jeans
Desigual offers us some high-rise straight cargo jeans that improve your legs. They are available in medium denim as well as khaki green.
And at G-Star Raw we find this model of cargo jeans with very wide leg and minimalist design in dark denim color. More elegant and refined cut.